Blackheads are seen as the first manifestation of acne, but they cause no inflammation. Blackheads are extremely persistent; therefore, it is challenging to get rid of blackheads. In particular, if blackheads appear in a great number and spread out, after a long time, they will have a bad effect on the skin’s health and beauty. Do blackheads go away on their own? This article will show you eight simple ways to remove blackheads permanently in just a few weeks.
Causes of blackheads
First of all, the coming of blackheads is due to the oxidation reaction of sebum and melanin.
The imbalance of hormone will make the sebaceous gland swell out. Thus, the secretion of the sebum will be promoted, causing the excess of the amount of oil on the skin. Consequently, the patients have to suffer from blocking the outlet of the sebum and clogging the pores that create a good condition for bacteria to grow. It is the direct cause of forming blackheads.
In the family, if the grandparents and parents have blackheads, it is likely that the descendants also have blackheads because of genetic factors.
Using a lot of oil-based cosmetics will conceal the pores, bringing a reaction to the skin that causes blackheads.
When you suffer from stress, irregular rest, nervous tension, or endocrine disorders, sebaceous glands will be stimulated, leading to blackheads.
Besides, eating lots of fried food and hot spicy foods is also one of the main causes of blackheads.
In fact, cleansing the face several times a day with cosmetics cannot help get rid of blackheads. Instead, this action makes it easy for bacteria to penetrate into the skin. After that, blackheads will appear on the skin. In some cases, you even have to deal with pyodermas.
Do Blackheads Go Away On Their Own?
1. Treat blackheads effectively with aloe vera
Aloe vera can heal the wound and remove blackheads. Also, the polysaccharide included in aloe vera gel is effective in stimulating the growth of new cells, and healing scars.
To treat blackheads with aloe vera, you can follow the steps below:
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera leaves
- Directly apply the gel to the affected area. Then, gently massage the skin with your fingers.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes before cleansing the skin with fresh water.
- Do it once or twice a day for several weeks.
2. Treat blackheads with sandalwood powder
Sandalwood is also a good choice for treating blackheads on the face. The natural oils in this leaf will make blackheads disappear quickly and brighten the skin.
To treat blackheads with sandalwood powder, you can follow the steps below:
- Put the mixture of sandalwood powder, glycerin and rose water in the proportion of 1:1:3 in a bowl and well stir. Besides rose water, you can use milk or honey.
- Rub the face with the mixture
- Leave it for a few minutes before using warm water to rinse the face.
Follow the steps above every day until blackheads completely disappear.
3. Treat blackheads with turmeric powder
With the property of brightening the skin, turmeric powder can remove blackheads, restore damaged skin caused by free radicals, reduce pigmentation and whiten the skin. In addition, turmeric powder helps to prevent the aging process and change sun-damaged skin.
To treat blackheads with turmeric powder, you can follow the steps below:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with a little milk and lemon juice
- Apply the mixture to the face and leave it for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
4. Treat blackheads effectively with almonds
Almonds have the effect of lightening the skin, treat blackheads and fade scars. With plenty of vitamin E, antioxidants, and healthy fat, the almond is an ideal choice for facial skin care.
To treat blackheads with almonds, you can follow the steps below:
- Soak 8 to 10 almonds in milk overnight.
- For the next morning, peel the almonds and grind it into flour.
- Add one tablespoon of sandalwood powder and ½ teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to the face, especially the area with blackheads.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
5. Treat blackheads with oat
The oat is regarded as one of the best materials for beautifying the face skin. As usual, the oat is used to soften and rejuvenate the skin. Also, the oat can also be used for treating blackheads.
To treat blackheads with oat, you can follow the steps below:
- Grind oat into flour.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Apply it to the face and then clean the skin with warm water.
6. Treat blackheads effectively with papaya
The enzymes in papaya can make the skin lighter and get rid of scars and bruises. Furthermore, papaya has the property of whitening the skin and protects the skin from the sun exposure.
There are two ways to use papaya to treat blackheads:
- Crush papaya to apply directly to the skin.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the face with water.
- Do that 3 to 4 times a week.
- Crush green papaya and then add some lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the face and wait for 15 minutes before washing the face.
- Take these steps twice a week.
7. Lemon and honey
Lemon contains acid, thus, removing dead skin quickly. As a result, it creates a favorable condition for new skin to form. By this way, the pores will no longer be clogged; the amount of oil on the skin will significantly reduce, and many blackheads will be removed.
The honey is seen as a natural antibiotic that is extremely good at removing dirt from pores. In addition, honey is also used to tighten pores, whiten and soothe the skin.
The honey also consists of powerful antioxidants, strong antiseptics, and superior antimicrobial properties. Therefore, it can kill bacteria and clean the clogged pores, bringing a marked effect on treating blackheads.
To treat blackheads with lemon and honey, you can follow the steps below:
- Add three drops of honey to half a lemon.
- Take half a lemon with honey to rub on the face, especially blackheads.
- Wait about 3 minutes for the mixture to be absorbed into the skin
- Rinse the face with cold water.
- Do that twice a week to obtain the desired result.
Note that you should do that in the evening and do not rub on open wounds.
8. Toothbrush and baking soda
With baking soda and toothbrush, you will not waste time in squeezing blackheads. Instead, blackheads will themselves rise.
To treat blackheads with a toothbrush and baking soda, you can follow the steps below:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with warm water
- Moisten the nose with a piece of cotton that is dipped in warm water for about 30 seconds.
- Use the brush to apply to the skin with blackheads
- Apply the mixture of baking soda to the skin
- Massage the face in the clockwise direction.
- Wait until the mixture gets dry and then wash the face with clean water.
In conclusion, there are quite a few ways to get rid of blackheads, mainly natural remedies and ingredients. Hope that with the information of skin care, you can find out the answer to the question: Do blackheads go away on their own?